I know why!


When it comes to WAM, answering the question of “Why” can get complicated.   Everyone has their own unique reasons why they enjoy it so much.  Some only like WAM when its in it’s simplest form while other go for the more extreme.   With that being said, here are a couple of reasons that people practice WAM.

 Trying not to sound too generic, the first reason of “why” is simply that WAM feels good.  Our bodies are covered with a layer of skin that has millions of nerve endings.  These nerves allow us to feel sensations of different temperatures, pressure, and physical contact.  Having your nerves stimulated will send messages directly to the greatest sex organ, the brain.

Another reason why people are into WAM is because it’s kinky.  Doing things that are out of the ordinary, naughty, and a little mischievous can be thrilling.   Smashing a pie in your lovers face would be unthinkable for most couples, but given the okay to do so by your lover can make for an interesting evening.

Though there are many more reason people enjoy WAM and I will add more to this list as time goes on, but the last one I would like to bring up is that WAM can be really fun.   Sometimes in life you need a break and just being silly and playing with food can really be a way to release stress.   Don’t be fooled into thinking WAM has to sexy because it can bring sexual pleasure.  Sexual pleasure can be achieved when you are having fun.

I hope this helps shed some light as to why people are hooked on WAM. 
Mr. WaMaster

PS..  Sadly, the gift of writing was never handed to me.  So please forgive all the mistakes you will most likely find in these posts.  I try my best to come across as clearly as I possibly can to share my knowledge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment