So it begins...


Welome to WaMaster’s Blog.   I am your host Mr.WaMaster, but you can call me Joe.  If you are wondering what WAM is or Sploshing as they call it in the UK, take a look at the following links:

Please note that these are the mainstream definitions and should be taken as a “1000 foot overview” particularly due to the nature of such topics as fetishes.  And taking fetish in it’s loses term of being a type of foreplay verse a dependence for sexual gratification.    

To me, WAM isn’t about playing around and getting messy.   It’s about adding something new to a relationship that can fall in anywhere between silly to romantic.  Yes, romantic!   Don’t believe me?  Well, you will just have to keep reading to find out how.

 Since this is my first post,  I’m going to cut it short to not overwhelm myself.  (I spent more time than I wanted setting this thing up)  But until next time, I leave you with this modified phrase….

“Don’t judge a fetish by its cover”

Mr.WaMaster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment